- Acceptance of contract terms1.1 By signing and/or agreeing to this contract you (the ‘client’) accept the following terms, unless special agreements have been made as outlined in section 2 in this contract, for using our applications and services in general regarding Traede ApS, company reg. no. 38492985.1.2 For terms of service for the use of Traede please refer to: http://traede.com/terms-of-service/
1.3 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our applications users and any other users that interact with us in any form, including all of the applications owned and controlled by Traede.
- Period of subscription and invoicing‘2.1 The subscription takes effect when ordered and remains in effect until it is terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions.2.2 The start date of this contract, as stated on the original contract, is agreed upon between Traede and the client. The start date is binding. Hence, the first invoice for the agreement stated in this contract will be sent on the start date, which is stated on the first page of this document. After that, invoices are issued yearly or monthly depending on the chosen subscription plan.
- Scope and use of the application3.1 In accordance with these terms and conditions, the customer obtains a non-exclusive right to use the programme Traede and selected additional modules (hereinafter collectively the “application”) that is/are made available as software as a service. The customer does not acquire the application or a copy of a part thereof and does not acquire a license to run the application except as software as a service.3.2 The customer’s subscription plan gives the customer the right to use the application for the number of users and modules that appear from this contract. If the customer needs additional users or modules the subscription will be upgraded if/when such additional users or modules are applied and the customer accepts that the price will be correspondingly increased.
3.3 The customer has the opportunity to add more users and agents in Traede, which will be settled by the end of each month and billed separately as per the current price level for users and agents. See www.traede.com/pricing for current price level.
- Prices and terms of payment4.1 The terms of payment are 8 days net from the invoice date.
4.2 If the subscription is not paid when due, interest and fees will be charged on overdue payment pursuant to applicable law.
4.3 If payment has not been received within 14 days of the third reminder, access to the application will be blocked. Access to the application is re-opened after receipt of payment, unless Traede has cancelled the subscription prior to this.4.4 The customer accepts that invoices and reminders sent by e-mail to the e-mail address given by the customer, shall be deemed delivered when they have been sent by Traede.
4.5 All prices shown on our website, in this contract or other places are exclusive of VAT.
- Termination5.1 Termination of this contract depends on the payment terms for the specific contract.
5.2 If yearly payment is chosen the contract can be terminated with four weeks notice before next scheduled yearly payment. If the contract is not terminated by the client before the four weeks notice, the client agrees to continue with a yearly payment plan and binding period.5.3 If payment terms are set to monthly payment the client agrees to a binding period of 12 months for the first year. After the first 12 months the binding period will be reduced to a binding period of three months.
5.4 If a turnover-based plan is chosen the binding period is three months.
5.5 If the client breeches the payment terms for this contract, within the subscription period, Traede withholds the right to invoice the client for the remaining period of the subscription period at once.