We need a marketing manager!
Traede has created a B2B eCommerce platform that optimizes and streamlines all B2B sales activities for fashion brands like Han Kjøbenhavn, Storm & Marie, Le Fix and Saysky. We move fast, work hard and put great pride into our work. We are growing rapidly, and are on the lookout for a marketing manager that will help us increase and streamline our marketing activities.
As marketing manager at Traede you will be in charge of driving our marketing activities and budget, and your main goal will be to raise awareness about Traede and attract potential customers. We recently started structuring our marketing around inbound efforts, and you are keen on designing and implementing a scalable inbound marketing strategy together with us.
The right person for the job is analytical, data-driven and curious by nature. You are a self-starter that gets the job done no matter what, and you thrive in a controlled but chaotic environment > the world of a tech startup in hypergrowth mode.
This job is for you if you would like to
- Analyze the performance of our marketing activities
- Plan and execute our new content marketing strategy
- Create, measure and optimize paid online marketing campaigns
- Capture, nurture and deliver burning hot leads to our sales department.
- A cool new office in Copenhagen NV
- Delicious lunch, great coffee and nice co-workers
- Employment start is planned for Q4 2017.
If you have any questions please write to Niklas Joensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hire as soon as we find the right person so don’t hesitate to reach out!